Terms and Conditions
Get away. And then some.Back
Get away. And then some.Back
* This offer is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promoter is Giltrap Audi (“Promoter”) of 150 Great North Road, Grey Lynn, Auckland 1245.
2. The offer is for Eligible Purchasers to receive 1,000 Air New Zealand Airpoints™ dollars (referred to as “Airpoints”) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the “Offer”).
3. The Offer opens on November 15th 2021 and ends 5:00pm NZST December 31st 2021 (“Offer Period”). The Offer is deemed to be withdrawn upon the expiry of the Offer Period.
4. By participating in the Offer you are deemed to agree to these Terms and Conditions.
5. In these Terms and Conditions:
a) ‘Eligible Purchaser’ means a New Zealand resident currently living in New Zealand that has completed an Eligible Purchase.
b) ‘Eligible Purchase’ means the purchase of a new Audi Q5 40 TDI or an Audi Q7 45 TDI model (each an “Audi SUV”) that satisfies the following criteria:
i. the Audi SUV must be purchased by an Eligible Purchaser from an Authorised Audi New Zealand Dealer; and
ii. the new Audi SUV must be purchased, paid for in full and registered in the Eligible Purchaser’s name during the Offer Period.
For clarity, pre-orders, used vehicle purchases, demonstrator, fleet and lease company purchases are not an Eligible Purchase.
c) ‘Authorised Audi New Zealand Dealer’ means any dealer listed below:
i.Giltrap Audi, 150 Great North Road, Grey Lynn, Auckland.
ii. Continental Cars, 42 Great South Road, Newmarket, Auckland.
iii. Ebbett Prestige, 490 Grey Street, Hamilton.
iv. Farmer Audi, 116 Hewletts Road, Mount Maunganui.
v. EuroCity, 120 Prebensen Drive, Napier.
vi. Robertson Prestige, Cnr Rangitikei St and JFK Drive, Palmerston North.
vii. Armstrong Prestige Wellington, 66 Cambridge Terrace, Wellington.
viii. Archibalds Audi, 32 Tuam Street, Christchurch.
ix. Southern Motor Group, 300 Andersons Bay Road, Dunedin.
x. Queenstown Motor Group, 2 Hawthorne Drive, Frankton, Queenstown.
6. Customers may not use the Offer in conjunction with any other offer apart from the standard Airpoints offer that applies on the purchase of all new Audi vehicles.
7. The Offer is made to retail customers only. It is not available to owners or employees, or family members of owners or employees of an Authorised Audi New Zealand Dealer or of the Promoter.
8. The maximum value of the Offer is 1,000 Airpoints. The Offer is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. Once an Eligible Purchase has been completed and the Eligible Purchaser has signed the Vehicle Purchase Agreement, to receive the Airpoints, the Eligible Purchaser must provide the Promoter or Authorised Audi New Zealand Dealer with its Airpoints account details. Once they have been credited to the Eligible Purchaser’s Airpoints account, the Airpoints may be used or redeemed in accordance with the Air New Zealand Airpoints Terms & Conditions. The Promoter is not responsible and accepts no liability for any breach by Air New Zealand of its obligations to any Eligible Purchaser in respect its Airpoints.
10. Any credit proposed to be provided through Audi Finance is subject to its lending criteria.
11. A recipient of the Airpoints is deemed to have consented to the Promoter using the person’s details and likeness (in the form of photographs) for promotional and media purposes without any payment or other compensation.
12. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with the Offer shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Offer.
13. The Promoter’s decision on all matters including eligibility, and when the Offer Period has ended, is final and is at the Promoter’s sole discretion and no correspondence whatsoever will be entered into regarding the Offer.
15. These Terms and Conditions and any other written information published by the Promoter on how to participate, constitute the entire agreement in relation to the Offer.
16. If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
17. If we delay or do not exercise any of our rights or remedies under these Terms, that will not be a waiver of the right or remedy.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend the Offer or otherwise amend these Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole discretion.
19. The Offer is subject to the laws of New Zealand. The Promoter and any person who participates in or accepts the Offer each accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand in respect of any matter relating to the Offer.